With winter finally settled in, this means a slight adjustment to my beauty routine - usually in the form of masks and face oils as like everyone, my skin tends to get very dry. I thought I would share what products I am using in my daily beauty routine at the moment. Do you have any winter favourites?
1. Ellier Olive Oil Moisturiser - an unexpected favourite, this makes for the perfect moisturiser if you're looking for something that doesn't have a strong fragrance and isn't too heavy on your skin.
2. Frank Body Glow Mask - hands down, definitely my favourite mask at the moment. I love that it only takes 5 minutes in the morning which goes by really quickly when you're getting ready. It also smells delicious and gives you a good caffeine hit.
3. Aesop Camellia Nut Facial Hydrating Cream - this face cream is super light and hydrating at the same time. This has been a favourite for a few years now.
4. BEAR Vitamins - I'm using Perform at the moment because I've been really tired (work is killing me). However, BEAR have a range of vitamins that target specific needs.
5. The Buff Customised Face Oil - face oils are a new thing for me however this year's dry winter weather had left me desperate. I LOVE this face oil, it gives your skin that perfect amount of added moisture AND it's customised to your skin type. I use this before bed and in the mornings before my face cream.
6. The Beauty Chef Beauty Fix Balm - this is a multi-purpose product that you can use on your lips, eyes, feet, hands, elbows etc and helps heal, protect and moisturise your problem area. I've been using this on my lips.
7. Grown Alchemist Eye Cream - this is my first ever eye cream and I'm loving it. I just dab on a little bit of it every night.
8. Benefit BROWVO Conditioning Eyebrow Primer - I'm a 2000's eyebrow victim and my eyebrows have never recovered from that. I stumbled across this one earlier this month and thought I'd give it a go seeing as coconut oil and just not touching my eyebrows was has not worked.
*not sponsored, I just wanted to share this year's winter favourites.